Queen Square Neurosurgery Review Course
Location: Clinical Neuroscience Building 33, Queen Square Lecture Theatre, London, WC1N 3BG
Next Dates: 7th-11th June 2021
Target Audience: Ideally suited for senior trainees preparing for their oral exams, but junior trainees and established neurosurgeons will find the course an excellent overview and refresher
Fees : a) Face to Face £600 b)Virtual £250, 20% discount for SBNS members
Contact: Rose Hembery, Tel: +44 20 3448 3572 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Queen Square Neurosurgery Review Course was designed to provide a comprehensive and up to date review of neurosurgery.
– The course is held yearly at the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery in central London, where Sir Victor Horsley was the world’s first surgeon appointed to a hospital post to perform brain surgery.
– Content is delivered over five days through a combination of didactic lectures, roundtable discussions, and mock exams.
– The course is ideally suited for senior trainees preparing for their oral exams, but junior trainees and established neurosurgeons will find the course an excellent overview and refresher.
– The faculty includes speakers from the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Great Ormond Street Hospital, and St Mary’s Hospital. There will also be international guest speakers.
– Delegates are encouraged to submit cases for discussion by our faculty.
– Lunch is included daily, and all faculty and delegates are invited to a course dinner on the Friday evening.
– An early bird discount of 20% is offered to all delegates till 1st April, and to SBNS, EANS, and WFNS members at any time (please provide evidence of membership on attendance).
– We are also delighted to offer two scholarships to support international delegates from low-middle income countries. The deadline for application submission is 1st April.